According to the new market research report, “Diabetes Care Devices Market In Brazil, Russia, India & China (BRIC) (2010 – 2015)” published by MarketsandMarkets (www.marketsandmarkets.com), the diabetes care devices market in BRIC was approximately $489.7 Million in 2010 and is expected to reach $1.1 billion in 2015 at an estimated CAGR of 17% from 2010 to 2015.
Browse in-depth TOC on Diabetes Care Devices Market.
Early buyers will receive 10% customization on reports
Browse All : Diabetes CareBrowse All : Diabetes Market
The report categorizes the overall BRIC market for diabetes care devices into the submarkets for insulin pumps, self-monitoring blood glucose systems, and continuous glucose monitoring systems. The overall market is witnessing significant growth due to the increasing incidence of diabetes and the corresponding rise in governmental support for diabetes care across BRIC nations.
SCOPE AND FORMAT
The report analyzes the diabetes care devices market in Brazil, Russia, India, and China on following parameters:
- Which are the high growth segments in the diabetes care devices markets of Brazil, Russia, India, and China?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- What is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each segment; what are the key-selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strength and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
- BRIC In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market in Brazil, Russia, India, China (2010 – 2014)
- Medical Imaging – Global Displays and Post-Processing Software Market (2009 -2014)
- Microscopy – Advanced Technologies in Latin America (2009 – 2014)
- Global Dental Implants Market
- Telemedicine Market in Brazil, Russia, India, China (BRIC) – Advanced technologies, Global Forecast
MarketsandMarkets (M&M) is a global market research and consulting company based in the U.S. We publish strategically analyzed market research reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world. MarketsandMarkets also provides multi-client reports, company profiles, databases, and custom research services.
M&M covers thirteen industry verticals; including advanced materials, automotives and transportation, banking and financial services, biotechnology, chemicals, consumer goods, energy and power, food and beverages, industrial automation, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, semiconductor and electronics, and telecommunications and IT.
We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository. To know more about us and our reports, please visit our website www.marketsandmarkets.com