Nanotechnology, optoelectronics, and photonics are expected to make a significant impact on the way we see the world today. Nanophotonics is the combination of these three technologies. The nanophotonics components market is expected to reach over $3.6 billion by 2014, while the nanophotonics device market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 100% from its current market size of $1.8 billion to $58 billion in 2014.
Browse complete report on: http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/nanophotonics-advanced-technologies-and-global-market-125.html
This report’s detailed analysis not only offers market statistics, but also gives stakeholders a clear picture of the market trends along with the major factors driving market growth. Nanophotonics is making inroads in the existing and growing markets of light emitting diodes (LEDs), organic light emitting diodes (OLEDs), near field optics (NFO), and photovoltaic (PV) cells. This is encouraging new players to invest in this market. Even a small increase in penetration would translate into a significant growth in actual sales, as the overall markets are growing at a rapid pace.
The stakeholders would also benefit from the report’s strategic analysis, which is based on a detailed study of the market and exchange of market knowledge with industry experts. Our analysis would provide nanophotonics companies and commercial research labs an in-depth understanding of the upcoming trends and opportunities in the market; and will also provide them with a detailed analysis of the submarkets.
Existing studies and third party market reports do not provide a comprehensive understanding of the nanophotonics market and there is a lack of focus on its various market segments, ingredients, and applications. In this report, we provide size and estimates of nanophotonics market and its various submarkets which has not yet been done. A geographic split of each of the submarket is also provided in our report which is not present in any of the other third-party reports.
Scope of the report
This report highlights the basic structure of the nanophotonics market and its various sub-segments, such as LEDs, OLEDs, NFOs, optical switches, optical amplifiers, and holographic memory device. These individual markets are further broken down into their respective sub-segments based on products, ingredients, and applications. Market trends and forecasts are identified for each sub-segment, supported by the drivers and inhibitors for the respective markets.
The report features more than 100 market tables and over 50 company profiles to provide a deeper understanding and insight into the market and the competitive landscape. The report sized all the micro markets in the four major markets of North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW). All the market tables are categorized as per geography, ingredients, applications, and products.
In addition to the market data, trends, and forecasts, the report will also highlight the key opportunity areas for the relevant stakeholders, identifying the measures that could help players increase their market shares. Recent technical as well business developments related to the nanophotonics market and its sub-segments will also find ample space in the report.
What makes our reports unique?
1. We provide the longest market segmentation chain in the industry with our three-level market breakdown and our analysis of minimum 40 collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive micro markets.
2. We provide 10% customization to ensure that our clients find the specific market intelligence they need.
3. Each report is about 150 pages, featuring 30+ market data tables, 30+ company profiles, and an analysis of 200 patents.
4. No single report by any other publisher provides market data for all market segments (i.e. products, services, applications, ingredients, and technology) covering the four geographies of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and ROW.
5. 15 pages of high level analysis identifying opportunities, best practices, entry strategies, benchmarking strategies, market positioning, product positioning, and competitive positioning.
Key questions answered
1. Which are the high-growth segments and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
2. What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
3. Where are the gaps and opportunities; what factors are driving market growth?
4. Which are the key playing fields and winning-edge imperatives?
5. What is the competitive landscape; who are the main players in each segment; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths, key selling products, and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Powerful Research and analysis
The analysts working with MarketsandMarkets come from renowned publishers and market research firms globally, adding their expertise and domain understanding. We get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a huge database of key industry participants and draw on our relationships with more than 900 market research companies.
MarketsandMarkets (M&M) is a global market research and consulting company based in the U.S. We publish strategically analyzed market research reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world. MarketsandMarkets also provides multi-client reports, company profiles, databases, and custom research services.
M&M covers thirteen industry verticals, including advanced materials, automotive and transportation, banking and financial services, biotechnology, chemicals, consumer goods energy and power, food and beverages, industrial automation, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, semiconductor and electronics, and telecommunications and IT.
We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository. To know more about us and our reports, please visit our website www.marketsandmarkets.com
7557 Rambler road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231